Here are pictures from September! Finally caught up on the postings!! Now I will try and post more often so that I can post more than just pictures.
Tyler is such a little chatterbox these days and is talking really well! He can count to eleven and is learning his ABC's. He also has Spanish, music, and yoga class at school. I'd love to be a fly on the wall to see the YOGA class with 2 year olds!

Fun at Granny & Papa's

All tuckered out

Mr. Handsome at Gary & Jamie's reception

Running around with Tessa

Showing his skills for Tessa :)

Group shot at Jamie's wedding

Out at the ponderosa

Playing in the water

Tyler & Kate

Daddy & son

Kate on 'Rody'

...and Tyler on 'Rody'

Tyler helped Granny open her present

First Astros game!

Watching the game

He LOVED the train in the stadium

With mommy

He did NOT want to leave

Outside the stadium
Tyler saw some other kids doing cartwheels, so was trying to figure out how to do one. Hilarious!
No comments:
Post a Comment