Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Rodney's 31st Birthday!

Sunday was Rodney's birthday. Tyler and I decided to take him to the fish store and get some new fish for the saltwater aquarium. We found three new ones and a new piece of coral. I've attached a couple of pictures from the day. After we got home, Tyler took a nap while Rodney put the fish in the aquarium and I straightened up the house. Grandma & Pepaw Jochec & Uncle Jake & Aunt Sara picked up lunch at Willie's Icehouse and brought it over to celebrate Rodney's birthday. We visited for a little bit and Tyler played with them and then we had a relaxing evening.

Reading the birthday card from Tyler

Tyler and Rodney at the fish store



2 comments:

The Lenz Family said...

Tell Rodney Happy Birthday from me!! Tyler is just getting cuter by the day!

Unknown said...

Feliz Cumpleanos, Rodney!!! You look good with Tyler in the bjorn. I love the pictures ya'll added!!