Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our little pumpkin

Tyler was a pumpkin for Halloween. We dressed him up for daycare in his little Halloween onesy, socks, bib, and hat. Friday evening we stayed at the house until about 7:15 and had a few trick or treaters. Apparently they come later than I thought - we saw more down the street as we were leaving to Jake & Sara's.

Tyler had taken a little catnap around 6:15, so he was able to stay up a little later than usual. We hung out at Jake & Sara's house for a couple of hours and then called it a night. Tyler was so interested in Dusty & Dixie. I got a shot (attached below) showing their curiosity about each other! We let them smell him, but tried to keep them from licking him. It's so hard to believe he will be 6 months old in a week... Where has the time gone?!


Ready to go to daycare

The most precious pumpkin I've ever seen
He loves sticking his tongue out
"What are those things?"

No comments: