He had his 6 month appointment today. My mom came up last night to stay the night and go with us to the appointment today. After our ER experience a few weeks ago, I was more anxious about this appointment than usual. But Tyler did wonderful. He (naturally) cried during the shots, but as soon as I was able to pick him up, he calmed down. He weighed 17 lbs 12 oz (50%) and is 26 inches long (50%). Mom stayed for the afternoon and played with Tyler and hung out with us and then headed back home. Tyler hasn't run any fever yet, and I'm hoping he'll make it thru the night fever-free as well.
We took a couple of videos of the second solid food experience but unfortunatly they are also too large to post. So, we'll have to take a shorter clip to post for anyone that's interested... I need to find out if there's a way to somehow compress the files down to a smaller size so that I can post - I've got a really good one of him playing in his bed.


Daddy takes it out of Tyler's mouth.
Reaching for the spoon - I guess Daddy wasn't
feeding him fast enough...


No comments:
Post a Comment