Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas

What a wonderful Christmas we had! Rodney and I took the entire week of Christmas off from work and had a fun time with Tyler. One of the fun things we did was go to Pump It Up (a place with moonwalks, inflatable slides, etc). I don't know who had more fun - Tyler or Daddy! :) We also went to the park and played and played. It was such a wonderful week. We spent part of the week out of town, visiting our families.
Tyler is still a little young to understand Santa Claus, but got better and better at opening gifts at each house that we went to! I can only imagine what next year will be like!

He's now 20 months old and is talking away. He seems to have caught up quite a bit after getting his tubes in (haven't had an ear infection since). He's very curious about everything! He enjoys reading books and playing with all of his toys. He amazes Rodney and I sometimes with some of the things he's learned at school.

Here are some pictures taken since last time I posted (which was a while ago)...




Trying out his tricycle from Grandma & Pepaw


Uncle Jake, Aunt Sara, & Carson

Couldn't wait to open gifts!

Playing

Aunt Katie, Uncle Trey and Carson

cousin Carson

family picture
Tyler LOVES Daddy

Tyler wasn't quite sure what to think of his cousin
... And then he gave him a kiss! It was SO sweet!

What a cutie!

Fun with Papaw



He was pointing to outside b/c he wanted
to ride his tractor - but it was dark and cold...

watching intensely, wondering what it could be!

Checkin out his personalized shirt


First time to open gifts - still wondering what was
going on

Trying out a big boy bike with Pepaw

Snow day!

No comments: